- Location Kīhei, Maui
PBR HAWAII is providing planning and landscape architectural services for Walgreens’ new store in Kīhei, Maui. Planning services include preparing and processing an environmental assessment, a change in zoning application, and a Special Management Area Use Permit. Landscape architectural services include conceptual design through construction documents.
The new store will be located on an approximately two-acre site at the southwest corner of South Kīhei Road and Nohokai Street. Site improvements will include an approximately 14,500 square foot store, parking, widening South Kīhei Road and Nohokai Street, and drainage improvements.
Unique features include architectural design reflecting a Kīhei sense of place, “green streets” drainage infrastructure, wide meandering sidewalks, and dense landscape screening to avoid impacting residential neighbors.
- Kahumana Community Training Kitchen
- Kaka‘ako Makai Parks Active Use Facilities Master Plan
- Kapi‘olani Community College’s Culinary Institute of the Pacific at Diamond Head
- Live, Work, Play ‘Aiea
- Pāhoa Park Expansion Master Plan
- Walgreens, Kihei
- Waimea District/Regional Park Master Plan
- Waipahu 2000 Update