PBR HAWAII & Associates, Inc., a multi-disciplinary planning and landscape architecture firm, is seeking a full-time physical planner for our Honolulu office. Desirable qualifications include:
- An undergraduate degree or higher in urban planning, architecture, landscape architecture, geography, or other planning-related field.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, physical planning and urban design.
- Strong hand-drawn graphic communication abilities.
- Strong research, analysis, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Project management capability proportionate with experience.
- An understanding of Hawaii State and County land use regulations.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, GIS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
PBR HAWAII & Associates, Inc. is a locally-owned Hawai’i-based company. We offer our staff an opportunity to engage in work in both public and private sector projects that significantly contribute to placemaking in Hawai’i.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits provided.
Please send a letter of interest, your resume, list of references, and graphic and writing samples to:
Tom Schnell, AICP
ASB Tower, Suite 650
1001 Bishop Street
Honolulu, Hawai’i 96813
PBR HAWAII is an Equal Opportunity Employer