Employment Opportunity: PlannerPBR HAWAII & Associates, Inc., a multi-disciplinary planning and landscape architecture firm, is seeking a planner for its Honolulu office. Required qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in urban planning, social science, natural, physical, or environmental science, law, real estate/development, landscape architecture, architecture, or other related field;
- Strong research, analytical, writing, oral communication, and organizational skills;
- Focused attention to detail, accuracy, and meeting deadlines;
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.
- Experience preparing and processing: environmental assessments and/or environmental impact statements, and state and county land use permit applications; and
- A firm understanding of NEPA, Chapter 343 HRS, and other Federal, State and County environmental and land use policies, plans, and regulations.
- A letter of interest
- Your resume
- A list of references; and
- Two writing samples—one of which should be a brief letter or memo and the other should be of longer length that highlights your research, analytical, and critical thinking skills, as well as your attention to detail.
No phone calls please.
PBR HAWAII is an Equal Opportunity Employer